Friday, April 30, 2010

Cleared for landing.

Finally.  After two whole fortnights of searching, I have found a band.

It probably won't be my only band, or even my favorite band, but it's a solid group of individuals with studio space in a band factory on the west side.

All it took to get the offer was performing a blood ritual and dazzling them with my spoken word performance.  My only real concern with the band is that they practice naked in front of a large window.  After practice they shave each other, but the shaving part doesn't really bother me.

The nice thing about drumming regularly is that your hands get mangled. I feel like more of a man, with the cuts and blisters to prove it.  My chest hair is growing in thicker.  My moustache is greasier.  I'm even less sensitive to the feelings of others.

Happy Friday y'all.  Look for me at brunch tomorrow midday.  I'll be the greasy haired guy watching to see if you finish your potato wedges.

Ramk out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
A man of mystery and science.

Followers

World History