Thursday, May 6, 2010

Succession

By succession I don't mean the passing of power from one leader to another, nor the development of an ecological plant and animal community. By succession I mean the creation of a new state.

I recently became the proprietor of a great little house near College and Ossington (lock up your Italian grandmothers...I'm on the prowl.....rrrrrrrrrr). Although the property is small and has limited infrastructure, I'm considering succession from Canada.

I'm fully aware of the potential issues and the incredible amount of work that would be involved (hiring border guards, admission to the UN, a policy on refugees, etc...) but I think that it's feasible.

It would be fun to have my face (or other body part) on the currency. It would also be nice to have a non-democracy in North America.

I'll be accepting applications for residency starting in early June. Application forms are available here.

Your benevolent dictator,

Ramk Chardri, Esq.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
A man of mystery and science.

Followers

World History