Thursday, March 4, 2010

Faux Birthday!

So. Very interesting day today.

Everyone was nice to me. That is... almost everyone.

Got into the office particularly perkily (word?). Had a very productive morning. Got twenty three pairs of newly crafted shoes out the door.

I only remembered what day it was when I smelled the melting wax.

My faux birthday! My second favorite day of the year! Oh....how wondrous.

My friend Renee baked me cupcakes! The ultimate in icing delivery systems! She actually had to get me off the phone with my leather supplier because she said her hand was burning. The sparkling candles were pouring over her arms.

We shared the cupcakes. Just the two of us. All 18 of them.

Suddenly (two hours later) my main man Brett came in with the new tUnE-yArDs album for me! What a guy. Happy faux birthday to me.

On top of everything, all my best workmates throw me a party at a restaurant after work. Gosh, the day was going great.

But then, my friend Bernita comes.

Shit.

Be warned. Above is an example of how I plug friends.

2 comments:

  1. it's true, I do ruin everything.

    I also broke your new bicycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She also invited her annoying friend that no one knew. Who does that!! :p

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
A man of mystery and science.

Followers

World History