Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A little boy named Ramk.


Blast!

A brand new blog and nothing to talk about.

Well, a little about me then:

I awoke just before dawn. It was a full moon, just like me. Other than that, my early childhood is fuzzy to me. Probably too young to remember.

Once, when I was about 17 and working for a china and crystal retailer, I backed a large cube truck into the outside of the company warehouse. No one ever found out. Please do not tell them.

My current address ends in Toronto, ON (postal code). I make my living working for the people. I tell people that I'm the combined spirits of Kant, Marx and Lenin all reborn in a Canadian guy, but no one believes me.

Other things about me:


  • I like to beat box.
  • Microwaves scare me.
  • I used to dislike tea, but now I like tea.
  • I play a wide variety of real and made up instruments.

What this blog will provide:

  • Light reading, especially for after those hard days of toiling in the fields.
  • A good opportunity to laugh at someone instead of with someone.
  • My opinions on everything you don't really care about. Primarily those things will include Toronto stuff, art, music and my always zany "story-time".
  • Me plugging all of my friends.
  • Many lists.
  • Other cool MF stuff.

Enough of this nonsense.

Follow this blog. Do it NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
A man of mystery and science.

Followers

World History