Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'll do what I want.

Things I want to do:

  1. Look at some lots of graffiti.
  2. Start a MF band.
  3. Get a new job.
These obviously represent my short, medium and long term goals, respectively.

I want to find a time in the next week to swing by Queen West and Spadina to look at some of the amazing shit people put on those original brick buildings. It's one of my favorite hoods in the T-dot. It's prolly the most vibrant place in the world (anyplace I've been at least). I used to work in 401 Richmond. Had an average of 36.3sph (shoes per hour) in that beautiful studio office.

Start a MF band. Obviously speaks for itself. I'm not strong in the whole 'finding the time for it' neighbourhood. I've been trying to set up a freestyle music night with my friend Jimmy, but the days never line up. When he's free, I'm usually busy washing my hair. When I'm free, he usually has a date with a goat or other farm animal.

You can believe the press. Fox Network had it right. I am tired of being a cobbler. So, I applied for a position at the Laotian Embassy. If I get it, I'll be their Policy Guru of Canadian Affairs or something along those lines. The first policy that I unilaterally declare will increase tensions between Canada and Laos substantially.

I would really like to accomplish these goals. I can't handle any goals that go farther into the future. I am but one man.

If anyone out their can help me accomplish these goals, please step forward and tell me your name and postal code. That's all I will need to find you, once I have the Lao People's Democratic Republic on my side.

They should call it the Lao People's MF Democratic Republic.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
A man of mystery and science.

Followers

World History